Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics and more excitement!

Hello Everyone!

Who is LOVING the Olympics? I have enjoyed every minute. I am on vacation this week (I didn't do it on purpose) and I could not be happier! It has been so much fun watching and cheering for Team USA! Gymnastics and Swimming are my favorites, but I love watching all the different sports. Erin and I got wrapped up in fencing yesterday. It was awesome! Unfortunately the American got 4th, after 2 OTs!!!



There is also a lot of excitement happening in our life and the lives around us.

* Our news is that it is our 10th Anniversary on Aug. 3rd! I can't believe it's been 10 years. We have been through so much together and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. I love you DH!

10 years ago!

* My dad and his wife just got home from 16 days of touring Europe! I am so jealous! I spent a month in Switzerland when I was in high school and it was one of the greatest trips! I hope someday I will go back.
Enjoying some German Beer!


* My SIL is on bedrest with baby #3 and she hit 31 weeks! We are praying and hoping that baby stays there another 4 weeks. I think she is going to have her hands full when this little one gets here!!!
31 weeks and a wheelchair ride!

*My nephew is almost completely potty trained, and my niece is pretty darn close (she is stubborn, it kind of runs in the women in our family). This is huge because he was struggling with it and he needs to be trained by fall for preschool. So YEAH!!!

Potty Time
* My sister, niece and their Down Syndrome Organization are getting ready for their 1st Buddy Walk! So exciting! I will post the link to donate if anyone is interested.


*My brother and his girlfriend are LOVING sunny California! I love the pictures of the beach and the mountains, it's gorgeous!
So cute!

*My In-laws just got home from traveling to Montana to see my SIL! They pulled off an amazing surprise and I know it meant a lot to her.

SURPRISE!
*My BIL also just got home from a year of teaching English in Korea. He is home for a month and then heading back. He really enjoyed being there, but I think there is a special person that is pulling him back. We will miss him, but it is a great opportunity for him.
I love when a guy looks at a girl like this! So sweet!

*AND, the Thirty-One Fall catalog is previewing and I just found a picture of the Wisconsin Badger line. My heart is pounding! Who else wants these?!?!?! Awesome!!!!


Shoooooo.....

I think that's everything. If I missed anyone, please post your exciting news. I would love to hear it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the Olympics too & gymnastics and swimming have been my favs.!

    Yay on the potty training!

    And, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers