Monday, November 10, 2014

This Girl LOVES Science!

TJ had 3 requests when moving to Des Moines: 
1) Zombie Burger 2) Cheesecake Factory and 3) The Science Center. 
We were able to do 2 of them this weekend. My girl LOVES Science! She loves anything to do with it, chemistry, paleontology, geology, astronomy, you name it she loves it! 
So the Science Center was an obvious stop for us. We had a great time!


 Comparing heads, I think the dinosaur wins!


Building Paper Rockets! I think Daddy had more fun!
 It landed in the netting! I guess we won't be taking it home! LOL!

Static fun! 

ALWAYS A WISCONSIN GIRL! WE LOVE BUCKY BADGER!!!

TJ playing floating head on the weather map! 




After the Science Center, we headed to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. 
We had a great time and the food was wonderful. Of course we were full, 
so we took our cheesecakes home for later. They were just as good there also. 
TJ tried Lemon Raspberry! It was delicious!

We can't wait to see what the rest of Des Moines has in store for us. 
It's fun exploring and learning everywhere we go. TJ and Daddy are planning a
 Father/Daughter day to Zombie Burger (local fav) and the State Captiol. 




On a side note: This is my new coaster! I love it! 
I'm trying to not be CAPTIVE, but some days I feel like one, especially in a Hawkeye world! LOL! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! I love that Tatum loves Science so much! Yay for spotting a badger!!! And that's a great picture of her and Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers