Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog on Fire Award

I recently received the Blog on Fire Award from Amy at Mrs. Mommy.



Thank you so much!


The rules for redeeming/accepting this award are:
Write 7 things about yourself


1) I have just taught myself how to crochet. It is much easier than knitting. I hope that I am able to get the hang of it soon. Right now, it's a little lop sided! Any tips would be appreciated!!!

2) I have to be to work by 4am most mornings and some days I have to be there between 2:30-3am. I have to get up an hour before because it takes me a 1/2 hour to get ready and a 1/2 hour to drive there. So if you do the math, I have to get up dang early!!! It's crazy some days, but I really love my job (I am a dialysis technician, BTW) and I would trade the yucky hours for the amazing patients and co-workers!!

3) I LOVE FOOTBALL AND COLLEGE BASKETBALL! I could watch them all day. Especially my beloved Badgers!!! GO BUCKY!!!

4) My DH and I are both Tauruses. So needless to say, there is a lot of arguing and stubbornness in our house, but we make it work and are usually still talking at the end of the day. Right, babe?!?! ;)

5) I watch either "I Love Lucy", "Friends", or "Modern Family" every night before I go to bed. I am usually sleeping alone because of my DH's schedule, so the sound of something funny helps me shut my brain off and go to sleep.

6) I LOVE COUPONS!!! I definitely understand the rush of getting a great deal. I am starting to rub off on those around me, which I love. Why not use them? It's free money!!!!

7) I love my daughter more than life itself and I would do anything for her, but some days she makes me so crazy that all I can think is when is it going to be bedtime!!! But she is so sweet and makes me laugh for the most part, so I will keep her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on Amazon Subscribe & Save. I've heard of it, but not really sure how it works. I'll have to check it out!

    Good for you on the crocheting! I'm jealous! I want to learn how to sew so bad! But I'm too cheap and know I wouldn't put the time into it right now.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers