Monday, January 16, 2012

Here it is!!!


My very first tattoo and a survivor one at that!!! I love it! My artist, Faye, did a fantastic job. Everyone keeps asking if it hurt, and I wouldn't say it hurts. It is more of a burning feeling and it's not unbearable. I would definitely do it again. I would love to get one for my daughter, but I don't know what I would do yet.

Speaking of my daughter, she turned 6 yesterday!! I can't believe it. Every time I look at her, I think what happened to my little girl. She is doesn't have any baby left in her. She is into clothes and video games. She has a ton of friends who are starting to have more and more influence on her life. It is crazy! While I don't necessarily want to go back to the baby stage, I wish it would have lasted a little bit longer. Anyways, we had a wonderful party with LOTS of family and friends. My daughter got spoiled rotten!! She is already asking when she can go to Toys R Us to spend her gift card and money. Just like her mommy, the second she gets money it starts burning a hole in her pocket.

Oh and on a disgusting note, I had the 1st mouse in my house, EVER!!! I can't stand it and we haven't caught it yet. I want to throw up!! I had nightmares all night (I am not kidding by the way) and I have been staring at the spot I saw him last all day. The traps are set and I am hoping tonight it will be over, at least for now. I seriously want to move, I can't handle rodents or snakes. I don't like spiders, but I can deal with them. YUCK!!! And let me tell ya, my cat is NO help. She looks at me like "you want me to do what???" Here's hoping it will be over soon. Pray for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I was going to tell you that Mouser could catch that little bugger, but I guess not, huh?!? I hate them just as much as you, Katie! YUCK! Hope it is in a trap soon!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers