Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mouse Watch Day 2

For those of you keeping up with the recent drama in my life, we STILL have NOT CAUGHT THE MOUSE!!!! I am freaking out!!! Every noise I hear, I think it is the mouse coming to get me (or whatever they do)!!! Although I have to say that the dreams are getting better. Last night I had a dream that we let him stay and named him, just like Phoebe on Friends "Bob's a Mom!!" But trust me, that will NEVER happen. Our neighbors have cats as well, so I am hoping maybe one of them got him or he just moved on. Here's hoping!!

Otherwise, not much is new here. My joints have been feeling pretty good lately. I seem to get it most in my wrists and elbows, but they haven't been unbearable. Hopefully it will become something that is just annoying and not so painful.

My tattoo is healing beautifully. I love it! Every time I look at it I am so glad that I did it. It feels much like it did when I did the Komen walk a week after my last chemo. Celebrating, yet completing the journey. It's an amazing feeling! I hope that I will always be a survivor and never have to go through it again.

It is official that my SIL (Erin's sister)and her family will be moving to Montana later this year. We will miss them terribly, especially my nieces. My daughter (6) and my 2 nieces (almost 6 and 4)are such great friends and love their play time together. It will be hard to let them go. But I know this will be an amazing adventure for them, and they will make new friends and memories. Of course, they will come home to visit and hopefully we will be able to head out there as well. I would love to go west!! Best of luck and lots of love to them, and I hope they enjoy the purging that comes with a big move. It is one of my favorite things!!!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you SO much, Katie!!! You guys better come visit! ;) And you can bet we will be back a lot!!

    So far so good on the clearing out of things as I am starting to pack up. I love that part of the moving!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers