Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I am linking up with my SIL, Bri, again! Today I am writing about some of my current favorites in life. So here we go!

Well these 2 are ALWAYS my favorite, but my writer took TJ and I to a new restaurant last night. 
Drake Diner, it was wonderful! 

 My morning coffee has taken a holiday turn, 
candy cane coffee with mocha latte added as a creamer. 
DELICIOUS! 


Monday I start a new job at Prairie Ridge Middle School! I will be working in the Special Education department. I'm nervous but very excited! Plus it will be nice to for TJ and I to be on the same schedule.


Dr. Brett and an ice pack are definitely on my favorite list. I threw my back out on Wednesday, walking up the stairs! LAME! Anyways, I have been living on an ice pack and had my first adjustment with Dr. Brett. He is very nice, and he not only knows where DARLINGTON is, he has been there! SMALL WORLD!


My final favorite, we just received Prep and Landing from our Disney Movie Rewards and the Blu-Ray version of White Christmas has arrived! I am so excited for both! My writer is a stickler for no Christmas until after Thanksgiving! It's been difficult with these sitting on the table!

Have a wonderful weekend! We aren't sure what we are up to, but I think finding TJ a chair for her room is definitely on the list. I will post photos if we are able to find one and agree on it.

2 comments:

  1. First, I love that picture of your writer and TJ... SO cute! Second, the K-Cups are out?!?!?! I was in Target last Friday night and looked for them but they weren't there yet. Third, CONGRATS on your new job! You will be great in that position!!! Get some rest so your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chiro really helped! Thanks! I actually had a few left from last year. I haven't seen them yet either. I'm running out, so they better come out soon! If I see them, I'll let you know. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers